Wednesday, January 30, 2013

First Run in the Rain

"You are much stronger today than you were only 1 month ago."
 
Knowing that I can't determine what the weather will be on race day, I forged ahead and ran today anyway.  It was a little annoying since I was wearing my glasses but I  made it!

Since Matt was sleeping and I was basically running alone, I just went around the block a couple times in order to get my time in.  It worked out fine and I felt close to home in case the weather got unbearable (although I'm pretty determined so it would have to be really unbearable!).

I find that I'm not really hurting while running but I am tired.  My body doesn't hurt it just gets worn out.  I have no regrets!

We exercised 32 minutes total, 16 minutes running, 6 minute maximum run.

No comments:

Post a Comment