Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Cold but hanging in there!

"Determination in spite of difficulties guarantees success."

And determined I was!  I have to run!

After much contemplation and considering running at the Rec, Matt and I decided to run the neighborhood tonight after all.  It was really only cold for the first couple minutes and without the wind blowing we were actually fine.

Right before we left, Matt split the side of his shoe and had to wear his Jordans.  We will definitely need to go to MoJo Running this weekend to get him shoes.

We took a little bit of a different route because we are now running more than walking.  Total distance is 2.6 miles.

It was fun to run with Matt alone since we hadn't done that for a while.  I told him how much I love and appreciate him running with me.  During our five minute cool down we saw a group of deer (maybe five or six of them) hanging around in someone's yard.

WE exercised 34 minutes total, 14 minutes running, 4 minute maximum run.

No comments:

Post a Comment