Saturday, January 5, 2013

Stretched. Ran. Stretched.

"Motivation is a fire from within, only you can light it"

I think I've got it!  My knee is much better and now I'm pretty sure it was merely a muscle strain and I'm going to have to just work through it.

I am loving running!  I feel like I can now say "I am a runner!"  While I have been thinking of other ways to exercise on my non-running days, I've decided to just walk.  Perhaps in the future I'll join the Rec Center and swim or use the equipment, but right now I just want to focus on the task at hand... Couch to 5K!

I really could never have done this when I was smoking.  And I truly believe that I have replaced one addiction (smoking) with another (running).

Time and distance:
30 minutes total, 8 minutes running, 1 minute maximum run.
2.2 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment