Wednesday, January 16, 2013

I'll always remember where I came from!

"Decide to continue.  Decide to succeed.  Decide to reach your goal."

Something happened yesterday that was a little unsettling for me.  A friend, who is an athlete, posted something on Facebook that made fun of people who wore medals on a plane after a race in Disney World.  I wanted to post a comment but decided against it but if I had it would be something like this: "I'm working so hard training for my first 5K that I'm planning to wear my first medal everywhere for a month, even to bed!"


Anyway, the positive side is that this makes me really appreciate all the people I know who are runners and are supportive me every step of the way!  I vow to always remember how it felt to get started.

I exercised 26 minutes total, 8 minutes running, 2.5 minute maximum run.

No comments:

Post a Comment