Thursday, January 3, 2013

2nd First Run

Tonight I rushed home from work to be sure to get my run in before it got too dark because I don't have any reflective clothing.  I am finding that I am looking forward to it more than I thought I would.

I ran with Matty, again using my app!  The problem was that when we finished I realized I had done the "1st day" run again.  Bummer!  But my knee is bothering me a little so it is probably for the best.

I have discovered the important of stretching before I run.  I don't think the knee is a huge issue (since it is the same pain I experience the morning after a night of dancing) but I also don't want it to get worse.  Hopefully I can run on Saturday but am still wondering what to do on my off days.

Time and distance
25 minutes total, 6 minutes running, 1 minute maximum run, and got the LionHeart badge.
1.8 miles



No comments:

Post a Comment