Saturday, January 26, 2013

Challenging Saturday

"You can make things happen.  Decide to do it , and do it!"

Yes, today was challenging...  We were out of town last night and decided to run today and with the times getting longer, it is getting harder.  We also had to increase the distance a little bit so we went almost three miles today in order to get all the time in.

We did go to MoJo Running today before we ran and got Matt fitted for shoes.  It looks like his back pain was a result of rolling his foot which is prevented with the new shoes.  The process involves measuring his foot, checking his arch, looking at his old shoes, watching him walk, and trying several different options.  All in all it worked out great!

I wanted to buy a "running girl" magnet for my car but everyone says I should jinx myself.  I plan to get the 5K magnet after my first race.

We exercised 36 minutes total, 16 minutes running, 5 minute maximum run.

No comments:

Post a Comment