Saturday, February 2, 2013

So proud of my Matty

"Tremendous happiness comes from achieving your goal!"

Although Matt didn't run in the rain with me Wednesday, he caught up on Thursday and now has the app also.  We both agree that it is fun to look ahead to see what the next run will be.  I hope we are not too obsessed but we seem to talk about it to other people A LOT!

While I was ready to share our new lifestyle accomplishments with Ian this weekend when he visited, I was too late as Matt had already filled him in.  He says he is doing this to be healthy but he started it to help me out.  So proud of Matt!

We exercised 36 minutes total, 18 minutes running, 8 minute maximum run.  The actual intervals were 5 minute warm up, 5 minute run, 3 minute walk, 8 minute run, 5 minute walk, 5 minute run.  I really never thought I was capable of this but I'm doing it because I AM A RUNNER!

(I totally need some pictures for this blog!)

No comments:

Post a Comment