Monday, February 4, 2013

First time inside

"Good things come to those who wait.  Better things come to those who do."

Tonight I ran at the Rec Center with Marie.  I had not run there so it was all new to me.  I feel like a runner but am still intimidated in new situations.  Now that I have conquered this location, I know I can do it again but I wonder if I'll have the same obstacle venturing out of the neighborhood.  And I sense Matt has the same obstacles.

Running was easier on the track but I think the inclines when running outside will help prepare me better for my 5K.  Because she is a trainer, Marie was really great to be with.  She encouraged me and told me I had "good form" although could lower my shoulders a bit.

I exercised 31 minutes total, 16 minutes running, 8 minute maximum run.


No comments:

Post a Comment