Monday, February 18, 2013

A week to go...

"You are only 1 week away from being a 5K runner!"

Today we decided to run around the block three times which is about 3 miles.  It still isn't the total distance I need because part of it is walking.  Anyway...

Part of the reason for staying close to home was to get someone to give us drinks when we went by the house.  It seemed great in theory but when they handed us the red solo cups full of water we just ended up getting splashed in our faces with a few choking gulps.  We need to work on drinking while running.

About two-thirds of the way through my ankle started to hurt a little and I thought it was my sock rubbing. But when we finished my ankles was extremely painful along with my knees (which is kind of the norm). As the night went on it became harder and harder to walk and especially use the stairs. It's going to take extra Ibuprofen to get me through this.

We exercised 35 minutes total, 25 minute run.


No comments:

Post a Comment