Saturday, February 16, 2013

Made my way to 3K

"You are well on your road to living a better life!" 

Wow! I just ran a 3K.

Matt is back to running after missing one day. I'm happy to have him back with me but I am listening to music as I run. It is kind of nice to set up my playlist and just shuffle through.

This was my second 20 minute run and it was easier this time. I know about how far I need to run distance wise to make it 20 minutes. The one big difference is that it was pretty chilly and the cold wind in my face hurt from the beginning. I like the route we have been taking because there is some protection against the wind.

I can't believe how far I have come. I inspire myself!

We exercised 30 minutes total, 20 minute run, and got the 3K Runner badge.

No comments:

Post a Comment