Monday, February 25, 2013

Feeling really great!

Since today's quote is "later this week you are going to do a 5K" is not exactly accurate I'm not leading with that. My first 5K is actually just over a week away.

Today at work was more stressful than normal. Or maybe it was normal but it was stressful. Anyway after not getting home until after 6 pm I was rushed to get changed and out the door. Matt has had some back pain so he wasn't going to run so I was on my own and needed to finish before it got too dark.

Today was the first time I have run the stress right out of myself. I needed to run and now I see exactly what people mean about the "high" they get from running. It felt fantastic and it seemed no problem to make it 25 minutes.

I am a runner! I exercised 38 minutes total, 28 minute run.

No comments:

Post a Comment