Thursday, February 21, 2013

A set back

I'm still recovering from my knee issues and I am really bummed.  I hope that by Saturday I can run again.  After several days of terrible pain in my right ankle and left knee, I think I may be getting better.

Looking back I think it may be a result of running the entire time on the sidewalk.  The concrete is not as easy on my legs as the asphalt.  I have to remember this (not likely I'll forget).

Jody says I should be fine when I start running again, just picking up where I left off at 25 minutes of running.  That makes me feel a whole lot better.

It is a little over two weeks until my first 5K and I have got to get my time a little longer.  35 minutes is the max on the app and I'm pretty sure that will be the distance I need.

And since it's my birthday I'm not going to be depressed about it.  I don't think it is anything really serious, at least I hope not.


No comments:

Post a Comment