Monday, April 29, 2013

Moving on...


After taking a break for a few days (but still exercising and going to yoga), I resumed running on Saturday. I think my junk food overload Friday night sabotaged me a bit. Note to self: stay away from chips and dip.  To help I took my new water bottle Jody gave me.   It worked great!

Today the bike at Phillips was busy so I did the elliptical instead. I felt like it was equivalent to the bike. Walking over and back with Andrea I got a chance to see how her running was going. Lately she has been having Nicki map out new routes for her and the variety helps her. So I thought I'd try it.

So when I got home I got ready to run. I drank plenty of water so I would be sure to be hydrated. I also ate some sport beans. Not sure if they helped but I did seem pretty energized.

I ran in the neighborhood but changed it up by including Western Knolls, running on 732 by the bowling alley, and down Chestnut. I ran 30 minutes with the exception of the last half of the hill up Sandra. It worked out to be almost 2.5 miles so I'm feeling pretty good about myself!




No comments:

Post a Comment