Sunday, January 31, 2016

2016 Cincinnati Cyclones 5K

The Cincinnati Cyclones 5K is a great way to start the 2016 running season!

New to our group is Auriel, my new co-worker.  Matt, Andrea and Roni were also there.


It was much warmer this year, about 35 degrees at race time.  I did okay but did walk a bit.  Luckily a guy with a stroller helped me out with encouragement and I finished strong!  My time was a little slower than last year, 11:32/mile (total time 35:44.2) as opposed to 11:22/mile.  I was 18/75 in my age group (last year I was 8/48).  Andrea was second in her age group and 10th overall female.  Results

And I qualified for the Runkeeper weekend special.  It would be great to win free shoes for life!  I love that app.

We are already signed up for the Shamrock Shuffle (the 4th year for that race).

No comments:

Post a Comment