Sunday, September 22, 2013

Ready to register

Now that I've tackled a 7K, I'm ready to register for the Thanksgiving Day 10K!  One thing I know for sure, Jody is doing it so my chance for success is really good! 








I also plan to run the Raggae Run IF my friends at work decide to do it.  We need to register by September 30th and the race is at 6 p.m. on Saturday, October 5th.

The Miami Homecoming "Run for Love and Honor 5K" is on Saturday, October 19th.  It is the same course as the Red Brick Run so it will give me a chance to get a better time running it about six months later.

Next year, as I've mentioned before, will be the "year of the beer races" for me.  I definitely want to do the Christian Moerlein Flying Pig Beer Series.





I'm ready to register for them all!  And ready to finish strong in 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment