Saturday, January 31, 2015

First 2015 Race - Cyclones Frozen 5K

Today I ran in the Cincinnati Cyclones Frozen 5K.  It was my first race of the year and I'm proud to report I ran the whole race.  My time was 11:22 and I was 8/48 in my age group (results are here).

It started 20 minutes late because of the large amount of people still picking up packets and there wasn't a lot of swag as promised but I loved the course.  It was somewhat like others I've run in that area but was the other direction.

We could have gone to the Pink in the Rink Cyclones game tonight where the players wear pink and plan on on pink ice.  Instead I will celebrate at home while wearing my new shirt and drinking much-deserved beer.


Warming up in Holy Grail waiting for start.

Waiting for race to start.


At the after party by the finish line.


At the after party by the finish line.


Home, warm, and wearing new shirt.




No comments:

Post a Comment