Sunday, October 6, 2013

Reggae Run, the party that thinks its a race

With the last race, the Hudy 7K, being the "race that thinks its a party," this was the exact opposite.  The Reggae Run was a great event but the run was from one location to another, mostly up quite a big hill from downtown Cincinnati to Eden Park.

It wasn't timed but I used RunKeeper (although I forgot to turn it off) and it took me a little over 36 minutes. I had to walk part of the course.  I'm just not very successful with evening races.

The party was the big part of the event and it was a blast even though it poured rain most of the night.

The band was really great but there was one really rude girl in the front that was so territorial about her spot that she danced while pushing people out of her way.

While it was a really good cause I'm not sure I would do it again.

Andrea, Matt and me at the start.

 
 
Here we are during a short reprieve from the rain.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment