Saturday, July 13, 2013

New Ghosts!

So my shoes were wearing through the fabric on the right inside, near my toe.  They aren't worn out on the bottoms so I wasn't really ready to buy a new pair but I did tweet Brooks (and email them) to see what they thought.  Here are the pictures I sent:

They replied and said it was possible that they were too narrow however they would replace them for me.  Yeah!

The next day they emailed me to let me know they no longer had the Brooks Ghost 5 so they would need to send the Brooks Ghost 6 and what color did I prefer.  Yeah again!!

So I chose the blue and neon green and here they are:

I ran with them this morning and they are wonderful!  I love them!!

And here I am after my run. (Do my legs look horrible?  Remember I'm 55 years old!)


No comments:

Post a Comment